Dashboard is the central panel where all the major information is displayed in artistic way.
See the screenshot below describing the dashboard in detail.
The standard dashboard is displaying following major insights
1. Approval Panel
- This is summarized panel where admin can see all the approval pending activities like:
- Approval pending for seller profile
- Approval pending for Inventory Updates
- Approval pending for Product Updates
- Approval pending for Product Reviews
- Approval pending for Short URL Requests generated by sellers
2. Order Summary
- This element will display the count of Live Orders Vs. Total Order
3. Cancellations Summary
- This element will display the count of Cancellation (unsolved) Orders Vs. Total Cancelled orders
4. Users Summary
- This element will display the count of Active Users Vs. Total Users
5. Total Summary
- This element will display the Total Orders Vs. Total Amount
6. COD Summary
- This element will display the details of COD orders like Total Orders Vs. Total Amount.
7. Seller Summary
- This element will display the count of Sellers Vs. Payment made to them
8. Universal Search
Use this universal search for searching records easily. The search can be carried out effectively using any of the following parameters
- i. Search by Client Name
- ii. Search by Client Mobile No
- iii. Search by Client Email
- iv. Search by Client Order ID
- v. Search by Payment Transaction ID
- vi. Search by Order Date
9. Monthly Statistics
This element automatically display the entire summary of current month, which includes:
- i. Number of end-users added,
- ii. Number of total orders made
- iii. Number of total sellers added
- iv. Number of total sale made
10. Highest Selling Products
- This element will display the highest selling product for the current month.
- By clicking on product names admin can view more details.
11. Lowest Selling Products
- This element will display the Lowest selling product for the current month
- By clicking on product names admin can view more details
12. Stock Alerts
- Whenever the inventory stock of any product goes below 6 products, then this panel will display the details about those products.
- An automated email alert will also be sent to the admin reporting about low stock alerts.
13. Unsold Products
- This element will display the list of unsold products over previous 30 days
14. Seller Payment Disbursement
- This element is specially designed for displaying seller payment disbursement reminders to the admin.